The Anglican Parish of Kelso
Holy Trinity is the principal centre of the parish at Kelso, the first Church built west of the Blue Mountains. Other churches in the Parish are St John the Evangelist at Peel, and St Thomas at O’Connell. Holy Trinity Church was first used for worship on Easter Day 1835, and was consecrated in December 1836. The site includes a Cemetery, dating back to 1826, a Columbarium and Rose Garden, for the interment of ashes, a Rectory and a Community Hall.
For more information, click on one of the locations below: